The main activity of the department is:
- development of project documentation at all stages of design both for the construction of new ones and for the reconstruction of existing enterprises, buildings and structures;
- performance of works on inspection and assessment of technical condition of building structures of existing buildings and structures with issuing recommendations on their further safe operation;
- development of passports for the technical condition of buildings and structures;
- implementation of projects to strengthen the structures of buildings and structures;
- implementation of projects to strengthen the grounds of buildings, structures using modern technologies (“Jet Grouting”, “Deep Soil Mixing”);
- design of construction metal structures of any complexity of industrial and civil purposes;
- execution of construction calculations using licensed software;
- the implementation of supervision during the construction process.
The priority direction of the department is:
The development of design documentation at the stage of MC (metal constructions) for buildings and structures of any complexity.
All the works are carried out in conjunction with the development of project documentation by the adjacent departments of the Institute in compliance with all applicable norms and standards, taking into account advanced technologies and construction methods.
The design of facilities located in other countries is conducted according to the norms and rules of this state, taking into account the rational use of materials.