The department is leading in the development of the architectural and construction part of the projects for the construction and reconstruction of industrial and civil buildings.
Together with other departments, he participates in the development of a feasibility study for the projected facilities, choosing the optimal construction option.
The main activity of the department is:
- development of architectural solutions;
- projects for the organization of construction and reconstruction of facilities with the optimal sequence and technology of construction and installation works;
- selection of construction machines and mechanisms;
- development of metal and reinforced concrete structures;
- the implementation of author’s supervision during construction or reconstruction.
The architects of the department study the options for building layout, taking into account their maximum functionality, economy, while trying to give them artistic expressiveness.
Calculation of structural diagrams of buildings and structures, their elements and complex components is carried out using computational programs, which ensures the reliability and strength of structures at the optimal flow of material.
Modern materials and technologies are laid in the projects, using the world experience of construction. Much attention is paid to the preservation of heat in buildings. For this, modern insulating materials and materials for enclosing structures are used in projects that have good strength and thermal insulation properties.