LIMIТED LIABILIТY COMPANY «LEADING DEZIGN INSTIТUTE «HIPROPROM» (LLC «LDI «HIPROPROM») was established in 1944 as Zaporozhzhia branch of the Institute «GIPROMEZ» (Moscow) to provide project documentation for the restoration of the war-torn metallurgical complex of the USSR and Ukraine. In 2002 it was transformed into the plant design institute «DIPROPROM».
In 2019, the state enterprise “HIPROPROM” was transformed into LLC “LLC «LDI «HIPROPROM».
The experienced leading designers and the young specialists of the institute develop projects of any complexity from site selection to site design.
Cooperation with many foreign manufacturers of advanced technologies and equipment allow to design and build the most modern production facilities.
The Institute is equipped with modern computer and copying equipment. It has several licensed programs for design.
High professional level of designers and modern equipment allow the Institute developing projects at a high technical level and quality. Our projects meet the highest requirements of customers. The Institute has a high rating among design institutes and competes in the market of design works.